First off it requires an Intel processor with 10.5.7 or 10.6
- The GMA X3100 on some Macbook and MacBook Air machines IS supported. The GMA 950 is not listed as a tested card and according to online reports is not compatible.
- The NVIDIA GeForce 9400M in some MacBooks IS supported.
- The NVIDIA GeForce 320M in the latest MacBooks was not listed as a card they tested but should be compatible.
- Backwards compatibility to InDesign CS3 is a pain. If your clients still communicate with people using CS3 I might recommend they stay with CS4 for the time being.
- 32-bit Photoshop plugins will not work.
- I have a friend who’s been using it with Canon printers and says she has seen no issues.
- Be aware of the potential need to upgrade plug-ins specifically Font Xplorer (now costs but includes a server product) and CADTools as these could have a big impact on immediate productivity.
- Be sure to test with all paper formats and printers as printer compatibility has always been a big issue with CS upgrades.