To troubleshoot any sort of sync failure between Daylite and Blackberry…
- Backup Daylite db iCal and Address Book
- Check for any other programs that may be talking to the local SyncServices database like MobileMe. Consider these programs before taking any actions.
- Quit Daylite iCal/Address Book and Blackberry Desktop Manager
- Launch iSync go to iSync Preferences click Reset Sync History. wait for button to go grey and then come back to black. close iSync.
- Launch Daylite go to Daylite Preferences > Synchronization. Turn On Syncing configure Daylite sync appropriately.
test Daylite to iCal/AB sync
- Disconnect Blackberry from Mac if applicable. client should not be talking to you on Blackberry right now.
- Remove ~/Library/App Support/BlackberryDesktop and ~/Library/Caches/com.rim.blackberrydesktopmanager
- Connect Blackberry should auto-launch Blackberry Desktop Manager
- Configure Blackberry sync appropriately set to Replace Data on Blackberry for this sync