Unable to Add Users or interact with the interface
Issue shows itself as this:
Error of type eDSRecordNotFound (-14136) on line 1268 of /SourceCache/WorkgroupManager/WorkgroupManager-361.1.1/PMMUGMainView.mm
Correct with this:
- In Server Admin > Settings > LDAP toggle the “Enable SSL” & Save. This makes the LDAP restart and resolves the issue.
- Toggle SSL back to the previous setting/certificate if there is one (if desired) & Save.
Wikis not showing for group members
This usually indicates itself by “Not Authorized” You do not have permission to view this wiki.
Check for the issue with the following Terminal command:
dsmemberutil checkmembership -U [user short name] -G [group name]
Correct with this & then verify with the above:
Cannot Connect to Server
- Delete /Library/com.apple.servermgrd.plist
- Unload servermgrd process in the terminal:
- sudo launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.servermgrd.plist
- Copy System/Library/com.apple.servermgrd.plist from a working 10.6 server to the same location. You can also get this from an OS X S 10.6 install disc in /Library/System/Preferences if you don’t have another build to snag it from.
- Load servermgrd process in the terminal:
- sudo launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.servermgrd.plist